Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back from Florida!

Well. I am back. Back from Florida! I have to say, that was probably the best week of my life! Only down side is I got a sun burn which COULD effect my lupus. I am praying to God it doesn't. I wouldn't want to get sick again from a stupid sun burn. I think its my first sun burn ever, and its peeling, which is really gross.

Anyway, we went to Florida on Wednesday, the 28th of April. The plane ride was cool, we flew with Air Canada. Each chair had its own tv, so I watched Lovely Bones, the movie. That movie is freaky, let me tell you. Good, but freaky.

Wednesday was mostly hangout day. We went to Give Kids the World, an amazing organization, I suggest you look up. They are amazing and do amazing things. Its a big huge campus type thing. With over 100 villas, only available to families with sick children. Its completely free, and they feed you, have a pool, have special events, and much more.

The amount of sick kids I saw there was incredible, but it amazed me, how each and every one wore a smile on their faces, because they were all so happy.

We donated $200.00 to them, and are getting a stone engraved with my name on it. It will be put in the ground their, where big donaters can be remembered.

After Give Kids the World on Wednesday we went to Animal Kingdom lodge, where we were staying for the week. We had a balcony with a view of the savannah. We were right by this little pond type thing, so tons of birds would swim in it, and quite a few animals would go their to drink.

Thursday we went to the Animal Kingdom Park. It was beautiful, and amazing.

Friday was my birthday, so I got a pirate makeover with my sister. I think they were quite amazing. Outfits, make-up, certificates, jewelery, hats, everything a pirate needs.

Saturday we went to Discovery Cove Sea World, were I got my sun burn. Though, I have to say that was one of my favorite places. We went swimming with three different dolphins, we got to swim with Sting Rays, and all sorts of tropical fish. It was amazing. The fish were beautiful and swam right up to you, as well as the sting rays, which I think enjoyed being touched. And the dolphins were so smart, and sweet.

Sunday was a free day, we went shopping at down town Disney, we went to Give Kids the World, and some other small stores around Orlando.

Monday was Epcot, but it was boiling hot out, so we didn't do much. Plus, we went on this one really really REALLY intense ride, and we all felt really sick after. It was a simulation ride, in space, flying to Mars. It was spinning, and turning, and bumping. Rising and falling, and the screen was making you dizzy. It was cool, but made everyone so sick. No one puked though! LOL

Tuesday was Universal Studios, which was also one of my favorites. It had amazing rides. And it was just tons of fun.

Wednesday was flying home day. Tiring, but glad to be home. : D

Today, Thursday, we have had quite a scare.
My mom was in the shower, when she suddenly turned it off and called me up. She said she couldn't breathe, felt dizzy, and her heart was racing. We had to call an ambulance, which took her away. My dad is with her now, and they are waiting to see the doctor.

Elizabeth is home from school today, to rest up after Florida so I am watching her, and the two dogs.

I am very worried about mom. I have never seen her so scared before. Elizabeth started to cry when she left, but I calmed her down. We ate lunch and watched a movie. She is in her room watching tv now. She is going to invite her friend over when he gets home from school.

I am trying to pretend she is just out shopping, so I don't worry. I am also being strong for Elizabeth.



In other news. I found out some things about MCR, (which I won't mention) that have made me a little nervous. Apparently their are more things I don't know about her then I though. I understand all people have secrets, but why am I always the only one who doesn't know? And these secrets are important to know, in a friendship.

I have been getting messages from friends, asking me, or BEGGING me to stay at my High School. I want to know why suddenly everyone cares? I was ignored before. And now that I am actually leaving, so they don't have to ignore me, they pay attention to me?

And, you know what else? My supposed BFF MCR is the only one I haven't heard an opinion. You would think that would be one of the most important ones? Guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment