Tuesday, May 18, 2010

As It Goes On

Well.

My mom came home from the hospital that night. I phoned my grandparents, to let them know my mom was in the hospital. They promised they wouldn't come down, but of course they did.

The doctors said it was a mix from the prednsione she was on from Florida, for an allergic reaction, and a panic attack.

She is doing better now, now that she stopped the prednisone (which happens to be one of the meds I am on)


MCR and I had a LONG discussion. I basically told her I was mad at her, and I didn't think she was a friend. I told her it was a one sided friendship.

She apparently didn't know I was being bullied (I was being bullied in front of her), and when she found out, on here, she started to make me a huge card. I guess to try to convince me to come back. Whatever.

She then read my blog, and read I found the new her disgusting, and her makeup disturbing. She felt embarrassed to talk to me. And so, pretty much broke off contact with me at that point.

I finally confronted her about it. She admitted to being a rotten friend. The creepy part was she didn't fight it. Usually she gets angry, and argues back. Doesn't matter what it is about, she just does. She didn't argue this time. She was really calm, and quiet.

Anyway, we aren't really friends anymore.

Oh. She also told me, after reading what I wrote about her, she cried the hardest she has in a long time. I really didn't feel any sympathy for her. She made me cry tons of times over this whole thing. I felt worse then crying.

And then, it reminded me of a song (God, that sounds stupid.)

Look up Feeling Sorry by Paramore, on youtube. I swear this song was written for exactly this situation.


Just a little while ago, me and my two friends confronted MCR about the Thor being her thing. She denied it of course. She said she felt stupid for believing in two fakes.

Her story is she realized they were fake. Months after I TOLD her they were fake.

I don't even care anymore. What is the point.?
All I know is, I am one less friend.



I am having a bone biopsy on the 8th of June. FUN! NOT!

They put you to sleep, and stick a needle in your hip. They take a piece of your hip out, to see if it is healthy. Mine wasn't the last time they did. So they put me on bone medicine, and now, want to check it again.

This time, they are putting me on a medication BEFORE the bone biopsy. This will put a mark on my bones. Then my bones grow. I take the medicine, and it marks my bone again. In between my marks, is how strong and fast my bones grow.

I have had one of these biopsies before. Its not very nice. It feels like a giant bruise on your hip for a few days. It was worse because I had AVN, and we didn't know.

I have to go for dinner, so more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment