Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sitting In The Dining Room

Sorry about my god awful titles. Title creations is definetly not my forte.

Anyway, Florida is on Wednesday, and it is SUNDAY NIGHT! My vacation actually starts on Tuesday. Tuesday we are going to a hotel at the airport, so we don't have to get up early.

I am trying to distract myself, but its not really working. I will explain why:

After an early dinner, my sister went to her friends house. Her friend is eleven, and the friends older brother is 14, and my friend.

Anyway, my sister phoned, telling me, that my friend was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance! She was at the barn that her sisters horse is stabled at when her lips turned blue, and she couldn't breathe properly! I am so worried about her!

She doesn't have any diseases like me, but she has been rushed to the hospital before, and I never had. I feel so bad for her, and I am soo worried. She is so nice to me, and I would absolutely hate for something to happen to her. I would also feel bad if she was in the hospital when I was going to Florida. When I was in the hospital, she came with me. I promised her I would go and see her in the hospital (when she gets her jaw surgery, but still).

So worried, worried, worried.

I am trying desperately to distract myself, but it is not really working.

I will write more later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there kido...
    It is awful what has happened to your friend...she is in the best place possible and they will take wonderful care of her!!
    You go and have the best time of your life and deal with it when you return. I know it will be difficult, but unfortunately there is not alot that you can do and you know she would want you to focus on having fun on the trip of a lifetime and not worrying about her! When you get back you can spend time with her and that will make you both feel better!! Send her a card and let her know she is in your thoughts and I know she will understand!!
    Now...go and have a terrific time....eat lots of junk....laugh out loud and take lots and lots of photos!!
    Enjoy yourself xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete